Inspiring our Students to Pursue STEAM Careers
Why Learn to Code?
- Occupations in Information Technology are projected to add 667,600+ new jobs in the United States by 2030.
- Employment in Computer Science & Information Technology occupations is projected to grow 12% from 2018 to 2028.
- Demand for workers with Tech skills will far exceed the number of projected Computer Science graduates in the United States.
- The median annual wage for CS and Information Technology occupations is $50,000 higher than for all occupations.
- December 5, 2023 – December 11, 2023
Computer Science Education - Hour of Code Celebration Code.org All day
- February 24, 2024
Fresno Unified STEAM Fair 9:00 am – 12:00 pm